18 November 2006

Digital Skills: Movie

I wish I had more time for making the movie. Hah! That's only the tip of the iceberg. I wish I had more time for all my projects. To make matters worse, both my computer and my wife's computer (with Windows XP) are hopeless! We are living in the stone age. I have to make smoke signals to get online (kidding).

The movie making experience has potential but overall it was disappointing for a number of reasons. After starting over several times, I still couldn't edit the film strip well enough to make the timing of the intervals better. You will notice they are choppy. Moreover, the audio or commentary didn't work well either. I tried making commentary with music in the background. The last thing you want to hear is me talking more than necessary.

Anyway, tell me what you think...